And so it begins...


A year of new beginnings! My life has recently changed in many ways and I like to think that there are many more adventures to come. I decided to start this food blog, firstly because I just love food and pretty pictures (though I have MUCH to learn about photography) and secondly because I thought it might be a good way for me to organize my thoughts and baking adventures at the same time.

You see, I just started pastry school about one month ago and am loving it so far! I wasn't sure which direction my life was heading in a couple of months ago and it wasn't until a good friend of mine pointed out my love of baking and suggested that I should attend classes. And so began my desire to become a pastry chef. There is SO much that I want to learn and perfect and it's unbelievable how much I have learned so far. Let me tell you now, I am no chef. I have to practice a lot and work hard to achieve my dreams but I know it'll totally be worth it in the end. This blog is merely a diary of my trials, errors and (hopefully!) successes as a pastry chef in the making. So sit back and enjoy the ride.

Comments

Popular Posts