custom cakes: summer lovin'


It's been a while since I last posted so I thought I'd share some of the cakes and cupcakes that I've made this summer for special orders. I just love the mini wedding cake with the large flower and pastel sweet pea's. The detailed piping technique is something that I learned from one of my teachers in pastry school. It takes a lot of practice but I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out on this cake.

The vanilla cupcakes with decadent chocolate frosting were designed for an avid horse lover, while little Olivia got Olivia the Pig and some fun mini cupcakes!

 

 

I had quite a bit of fun making this Lamborghini cake and my Lego cake seems to be getting more and more popular. This was the first time that I have ever sculpted a cake to this extent, but I think it that it actually turned out quite nice. The birthday boys both loved it so I couldn't be any happier!

I hope you all enjoy these pictures and have a lovely week. I'll be back with more designs soon!



Comments

Popular Posts